"We don't become southern, we're born that way."

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ergo Baby Carrier Sport Review

My Blue Ergo Sport with owl suck pads.


I recently purchased an Ergo Sport for myself and Nathan. We absolutely LOVE it. The lightweight fabric  is so much cooler,(and might I add SOFTER too!) especially with the air slit on the back and the fact that the back is not padded like the Original helps tremendously as well. We are both so much cooler in this- and being in the deep south’s hot and humid climate this is a welcome change! I also couldn’t believe how much more comfortable adding those few extra inches of padding to the waist band and the arm straps would be. I have to say that this is my favorite SSC ever. We love feeling breezy cool in it!! I can’t believe that my beloved Original has now taken second place in the line up! But don’t worry, it will get plenty of use this winter. If you are debating giving the Sport a try for its cooler qualities I don't believe that you will be disappointed. But, I do think it is too cool for cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment