"We don't become southern, we're born that way."

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Animal Beauty. Isn't our Creator creative?

I have been wanting to share these pictures since we got back from the zoo in March, I just hadn't taken the time upload them. Enjoy the beauty!


The bears made me want to be in Alaska!


Elephants.


Giraffes. Their colors were so vibrant that I couldn't stop taking pictures!

Amazing animals. What a beautiful family.



Zebras.

Ostrich.

Alligator. Does this count as a zoo animal? This is a native everyday creature here!!
(I bet they really freaked out Sherman's men!)

Lazy.....

What a life- seriously, maybe we shouldn't have come on a Saturday.

Hyena- sleeping in the full sun. It was probably at least 90 degrees there!

Monkeys of some kind.

Baboon.

Galapagos turtle.

Tortoise.
There were so many more animals but this was the best I could do. There were a ton of people and they were very pushy and some were kind of rude too. It made it difficult to get photots:) I was bummed that I didn't get the gorilla!!

Howler Monkeys anyone?
(video to come...)





No comments:

Post a Comment