"We don't become southern, we're born that way."

Monday, March 10, 2014

The Morning Sickness Handbook

You might be wondering, why would I be thinking about morning sickness when I will be 40 weeks pregnant tomorrow. But, I think that it is natural to look back over your pregnancy when you are reaching the end of it. I always get morning sickness- well around the clock sickness would be a better description for me. With my first it lasted for 6 whole months. With my second and third it was pretty much over as I began the second trimester. But, I will still get queasy if I do not eat properly. And my body requires different eating habits while I am pregnant than when I am not. I must have some whole grain carbs while I am pregnant. I can get away with much less when I am not. So with that being said, I would like to recommend "The Morning Sickness Handbook" to you. I discovered this at the beginning of this pregnancy and I have to say that I was able to get through the sickness so much better this time around. It was not constant or as intense. There were so many wonderful recommendations in this book. It was even divided into sections according to the intensity of your sickness to help you make the most of your time and choose the best remedies for your sickness. Super helpful. I think that any mama suffering from morning sickness should have a copy. There is something in this book for everyone.

Where to buy.







No comments:

Post a Comment