"We don't become southern, we're born that way."

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Where have I been?

For the past 3 months life has been crazy! First it was morning sickness. Then it was moving to a new state for my husband's job. We are still getting things set up here in our apartment. (all we could find quickly- but that is okay, it is working out and so many would be SO thankful to have what we have!) We are still learning a new city and have to find a new church home. I really do not know a soul here. So I am hoping to at least find a good midwife soon so I can have that settled! I mean, I am 19 weeks now and the new baby will be here before I know it!
So yes, we are all fine. We are getting internet for the house tomorrow so I am planning on doing so more posts again!

No comments:

Post a Comment