"We don't become southern, we're born that way."

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Ergo Baby Carrier Experiences With the New Heart to Heart Infant Insert


I totally love the Ergo and I think that every parent needs one. But, I have to say that they are hit or miss for those first few months. When Sqeaky was still itty- bitty, he just seemed too tiny. Then a few weeks later he seemed more comfortable and had more head control, so he enjoyed napping in it for a couple of weeks. Then he decided he didn't like being so squished, or not able to really look around. So that is where we still are. I think he needs to be at about the same development for this as a Bumbo seat. Yes, I tried all this with the new Heart to Heart Insert. I really hoped it would be love from day one, but nope. I started using the Ergo with Boo-Bear at 5 months and it was much better. Once they fit without an insert it is the bomb and I can't live without it!! (Seriously, I would take this with me as my one item on a deserted island... ) Not to mention the insert is a pain to deal with, especially when you are out and about. Not user friendly, I wish they made it like the Beco Butterfly 2, now that would be great. Will update...

No comments:

Post a Comment